Chocolate Strawberry Cream Cheese Torte
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Make crust: Combine finely crushed grahams & margarine in a bowl. Press into an 9X13" baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer in large bowl. Add sugar, egg whites, and extracts. Beat on high speed 2-3 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Bake 25-30 minutes until set. Cool.
- Make topping: Drain the thawed berries over a saucepan to collect juices.
- Whisk in sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Place in saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until mixture bubbles and thickens. Cool completely.
- Chill torte and topping.
- To serve, cut torte into pieces and ladle each serving with strawberry topping.