- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package chocolate pudding
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 6 reduced-fat oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup thawed light non-dairy whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Add milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Refrigerate 5 minute
- Spoon one-third of the pudding mixture evenly into four mugs or parfait glasses; top with layers of half each of the strawberries and cookies. Repeat all layers. Cover with the remaining pudding mixture and whipped topping.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to 2 hours before serving.