Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
I wanted a decadent tasting smoothie but also decided I needed to use up what was in my fridge and freezer. I had just read ReeLani's chocolate raspberry smoothie recipe and it helped me to create this very tasty smoothie.
- 1⁄4 cup French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 1 3⁄4 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- Place all ingredients in the blender. Combine into well mixed.
Another wonderful use for the vanilla coffee creamer. Sweet, creamy and very satisfying with no guilt. Perfect.
My DH loved this, I used International Foods flavor coffee and full-fat milk, I added in sugar also. thanks ladypit!...Kitten:)
This was wonderful! I added some fresh strawberries that I had in the fridge that needed to be used up. The addition of chocolate was truly a wonderful inspiration!