Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Yummy! Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shells
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup water
- whipped cream
- Melt chocolate chips (use double boiler or microwave) then blend with cream cheese.
- Can soften with 1 tablespoon of milk if desired.
- Spread in pie shell and cover with half the strawberries.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch then water; stir constantly over low heat.
- Add rest of strawberries.
- Pour over top of pie and chill.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.