1/1 Photo of Chocolate Strawberry Bubble Tea
It sounds a little fancy but it is to die for! If chocolate covered strawberries are your thing then you have to try this. It is creamy and sort of thick like a bubble tea milkshake. But very yummy. Note :Minute tapioca pearls can be found in Asian supermarkets and are grey in the package.
My Private Note
16 oz s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using frozen strawberries put into colander and run hot water over them until soft and defrosted.
- 2Place strawberries into food processor or blender with 1 1/2 tsp of sugar or Splenda. Blend until pureed. This should make about 1/2 cup of strawberry puree.
- 3Put chocolate chips and remaining 1 1/2 tsp of sugar into a small microwaveable bowl and place in microwave on high for about 30 seconds.
- 4Stir, then microwave for about 10-15 seconds more until thoroughly melted.
- 5Pour 2 tsp water into bowl of melted chocolate and stir until the chocolate has the consistency of water chocolate sauce.
- 6Pour tea base, milk, strawberry puree, melted chocolate sauce, and sugar syrup into cocktail shaker or thermos and shake for about 10 seconds or until frothy on surface.
- 7Place tapioca pearl into bottom of tall glass and pour shaken mixture over it.
- 8Add Ice and serve with bubble tea straw. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Strawberry Bubble Tea
Serving Size: 1 (697 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.3
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 135.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: