from "raspberri cupcakes" - http://raspberricupcakes.blogspot.com/2010/08/beer-nut-brownies.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160F (or 325F). Grease the bottom of a 8x11 inch pan.
- 2Break the chocolate into small pieces. Chop butter into small cubes. Place butter and chocolate into a saucepan and heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- 3Sift cocoa powder, sugar, and flour in a large mixing bowl. Add melted chocolate and butter, chocolate stout, and eggs. Stir until just combined, taking care not to over-mix.
- 4Pour batter into the prepared pan. Using a teaspoon, place dollops of peanut buter over the surface of the batter. Swirl a knife tip through the batter to create a marbled effect.
- 5Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a sewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing and cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Stout and Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: