Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
from "raspberri cupcakes" - http://raspberricupcakes.blogspot.com/2010/08/beer-nut-brownies.html
- Preheat oven to 160F (or 325F). Grease the bottom of a 8x11 inch pan.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces. Chop butter into small cubes. Place butter and chocolate into a saucepan and heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Sift cocoa powder, sugar, and flour in a large mixing bowl. Add melted chocolate and butter, chocolate stout, and eggs. Stir until just combined, taking care not to over-mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Using a teaspoon, place dollops of peanut buter over the surface of the batter. Swirl a knife tip through the batter to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a sewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing and cutting into squares.