1/7 Photos of Chocolate Star Cookies
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is my husbands grandma's recipe. It is my husband's all time favorite homemade cookie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat overn to 375°.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat together Crisco, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, water and vanilla until well mixed.
- 3Add the flour, baking soda & salt to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- 5Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Place in preheated oven and bake for 9-11 minutes or until light brown.
- 7As soon as you remove the cookies from the oven, place a chocolate star on the top of each cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Star Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 88.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: