This is my husbands grandma's recipe. It is my husband's all time favorite homemade cookie!
Make and share this Chocolate Star Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat overn to 375°.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together Crisco, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, water and vanilla until well mixed.
- Add the flour, baking soda & salt to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 9-11 minutes or until light brown.
- As soon as you remove the cookies from the oven, place a chocolate star on the top of each cookie.