Top Review by Midnight Sun Chef
I had bought a cheap little cookie press and couldn't wait to try it out. I definitely need practice, but these are a keeper! I cooked mine a minute or two longer, because I prefer them crunchy. To me they tasted like the crunchy edge of a brownie, delicious!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a large mixin g bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add mixture of flour, cocoa and salt gradually; mix well.
- Press through cookie press onto cool ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until set. Remove onto wire rack.
- Cool completely.