Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Betty Link
- 1 cup butter
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 4 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate candy bars, melted
- walnuts, finely chopped
- Mix butter, chocolate, sugar, egg, salt and vanilla thoroughly.
- Sift in flour.
- Using one-quarter of the dough at a time, force through star plate of cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- (Make 2 1/2-in. fingers instead of stars.)
- Bake in 400 degree oven 8-10 minutes.
- When cool, dip ends in melted chocolate, then in walnuts.