Recipe by Studentchef
This is another one of my mother's recipes. She got this one from a neighbour while she was still living in Israel. Since this is decadent and is not really for diabetics, we use this only on special occasions. Some of the measurements, though, are in grams, because that was the kind my mother used while she was growing up in Israel. I tried to get her to convert the measurements so what you see below is mainly a guess estimate, really.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (8/10 of a cup to be exact)
- 1 cup sugar (about 180 to 200 grams)
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 (10 g) package vanilla sugar or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut margarine into small pieces and put in blender.
- Add the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, and eggs, and blend well.
- Then add the cocoa powder and blend well again.
- Put in a container and refrigerate.
- I'm not exactly sure how long it lasts, but it doesn't really last long in my house. it does, however it does refrigerate very well.