Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My German friend Anja introduced me to these and they are fantastic. One of the fastest recipes going and very more-ish indeed. The cook time is usually the time needed in the fridge to let them set
- Microwave chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave safe mixing bowl for about 30 seconds on high.
- If not melted and then microwave again in 5 second intervals.
- Mix well until it is a smooth paste.
- Add noodles and coat them well.
- Spoon the mixture in dessertspoon sized blobs onto greaseproof paper or into patty papers.
- Place in fridge until the chocolate sets.
- You can also give these spiders eyes by sticking chocolate chips onto them.