Missy Wombat's Note:
My German friend Anja introduced me to these and they are fantastic. One of the fastest recipes going and very more-ish indeed. The cook time is usually the time needed in the fridge to let them set
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave safe mixing bowl for about 30 seconds on high.
- 2If not melted and then microwave again in 5 second intervals.
- 3Mix well until it is a smooth paste.
- 4Add noodles and coat them well.
- 5Spoon the mixture in dessertspoon sized blobs onto greaseproof paper or into patty papers.
- 6Place in fridge until the chocolate sets.
- 7You can also give these spiders eyes by sticking chocolate chips onto them.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Spiders
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1589.1
- Calories from Fat 1140
- Total Fat 126.7 g
- Saturated Fat 70.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 216.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 38.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 48.3 g