Recipe by Missy Wombat
My German friend Anja introduced me to these and they are fantastic. One of the fastest recipes going and very more-ish indeed. The cook time is usually the time needed in the fridge to let them set
Top Review by Susan Lee
These are SWEET, but tasty! I make them at Easter with butterscotch chips (eegads...even sweeter!) and form them into "nests" with jelly beans for eggs! Kids absolutely love them! (and I see big people steal them from their kiddies' baskets!)
- 1 (100 g) packetof fried noodles, broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 200 g baking chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave safe mixing bowl for about 30 seconds on high.
- If not melted and then microwave again in 5 second intervals.
- Mix well until it is a smooth paste.
- Add noodles and coat them well.
- Spoon the mixture in dessertspoon sized blobs onto greaseproof paper or into patty papers.
- Place in fridge until the chocolate sets.
- You can also give these spiders eyes by sticking chocolate chips onto them.