Recipe by tweetyfan
A cute Halloween idea.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
These were SO fun to make! Even as an adult haha!! I used strawberry laces for their legs as I don't like licorice. They were a little fiddly, but I like spending quiet time concentrating on things, so it was perfect for me, I just took myself out to the kitchen and made them. Sure it would be great fun with kids as well! All in all, a quick recipe that's fun and tasty!
- 8 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- shoestring black licorice or shoestring red licorice
- 24 small candy-coated chocolates, round
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate for 2 minutes at 50% power, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until melted; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Cut licorice into 2-in. pieces; press eight pieces into each mound for legs. Press two chocolate balls into each for eyes. Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.