Not your regular run-of-the-mill chocolate chip cookie. Funnily enough, in Israel, Spanish peanuts are called American peanuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2In a bowl, combine the butter and sugar, and, using an electric mixer, beat until light and creamy.
- 3Beat in the eggs and vanilla and continue to mix for 2 minutes.
- 4In another bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Gradually stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- 6Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each mound of dough.
- 8Bake until set, 10-12 minutes.
- 9Let cool for several minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack.
- 10The cookies will be soft and chewy.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Spanish Peanut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g