Recipe by alijen
Modified from another recipe about using soy flour. I like this recipe because it goes with my low-carb diet and seems to make everyone feel great!
Top Review by repmuj
Unable to rate this recipe as it appears to be missing some vital liquid ingredient. Recipe calls for pouring mix into greased muffin cups. As the recipe now stands, pouring is an impossibility as the final mix is heavier than even a drop cookie dough and difficult to even remove from the mixing bowl. End results were a heavy, tasteless glob of dough. Believe the recipe should be edited for completeness. Sincerely but sorry, repmuj
- 3⁄4 cup soy flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa (I prefer Ghirardelli)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Separate egg whites from yolks and beat whites until firm
- In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients Add egg whites and mix.
- Pour mix into 6 greased muffin cups, about 1/2 full.
- Bake at 325 for 20-22 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.