A super yummy, super easy recipe! Use fat free sour cream & fat free whipped topping if you like... it still tastes great. To give it that fancy look, use the back of a spoon to "spike" up the whipped topping, then sprinkle with chocolate shavings!
- In mixing bowl, beat sour cream and milk together until smooth.
- Gradually add pudding and beat until thoroughly combined and slightly thickened.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into chocolate mixture.
- Pour filling into graham shell. Top with remaining whipped topping. If desired, "spike" up the whipped topping with the back of a spoon and sprinkle with chocolate curls.
- Chill until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.