Recipe by Lori Ann D
A super yummy, super easy recipe! Use fat free sour cream & fat free whipped topping if you like... it still tastes great. To give it that fancy look, use the back of a spoon to "spike" up the whipped topping, then sprinkle with chocolate shavings!
Top Review by Survivor Girl
This was delicious!! Seemed like it was a mousse in a pie shell because it is light and smooth... but big on flavor.<br/>I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because the graham cracker crust was too rich and sweet for this pie. Next time I will use a regular pie crust instead making the chocolate cream filling the star rather than the crust taking over like the graham cracker did.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml milk
- 106.31 g box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 226.79 g container whipped topping, thawed
- In mixing bowl, beat sour cream and milk together until smooth.
- Gradually add pudding and beat until thoroughly combined and slightly thickened.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into chocolate mixture.
- Pour filling into graham shell. Top with remaining whipped topping. If desired, "spike" up the whipped topping with the back of a spoon and sprinkle with chocolate curls.
- Chill until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.