- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6oz pkg)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2-2 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small sauce pan, over low heat, melt chocolate and butter together, stirring until smooth.
- Remove pan from heat, blend in sour cream, vanilla and salt.
- Gradually add enough confectioner's sugar to make frosting a spreading consistancy.
- Beat together well (by hand).
- Spread on cooled cake.