Recipe by Kim127
Very simple cake like chocolate cookie.
Top Review by Thea
I just made these today for pick a recipe...I am SOOOO glad I did. These were super easy to make and really great! I substituted pecans as that is all we had, and added a few peanut butter chips I had to use up. The result...a really bomb cookie. Thanks so much for the recipe. I plan to make these every christmas!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, water, butter and egg in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at low speed until moistened.
- Increase speed to medium and beat one minute.
- (Dough will be thick) Stir in chips and nuts and mix until well blended.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Let cool on cookie sheets for about 1-2 minutes and then remove to cooling racks.