1/3 Photos of Chocolate Softies
Very simple cake like chocolate cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine cake mix, water, butter and egg in a large bowl.
- 3Beat with an electric mixer at low speed until moistened.
- 4Increase speed to medium and beat one minute.
- 5(Dough will be thick) Stir in chips and nuts and mix until well blended.
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- 8Let cool on cookie sheets for about 1-2 minutes and then remove to cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Softies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 100.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g