Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups mint chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Over hot (not boiling) water, melt 1 cup chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- (or melt in the microwave) Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap; chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shape dough into 1" balls; roll in powdered sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until tops appear cracked.
- Let stand 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Remove and cool completely.
These were delicious. I was having a bridal shower and made these. Everyone raved about them. I gave quite a few recipes for them. Thanks for posting this one