Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This decorative fudge is one you'll treasure.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I use peanuts)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly into foil-lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Melt marshmallows with remaining 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
- Spread on top of fudge.
- With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through top of fudge.
- Chill at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
CheekyC, Good Recipe,did exactly as recipe called for,loved the swirly part.Was not hard to make,and delicious.Thanks. Darlene