1/8 Photos of Chocolate Snowflake Cookies (Chocolate Crinkles / Crackles)
2 hrs 15 mins
This makes A LOT of cookies, perfect for gift-giving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, oil, and melted chocolate in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4Add about one-fourth of dry mixture at a time to chocolate mixture, mixing after each addition.
- 5Cover and let chill at least 2 hours.
- 6Shape dough into 1-inch balls, and roll in powdered sugar.
- 7Place cookies 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees F.
- 9for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 10Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Snowflake Cookies (Chocolate Crinkles / Crackles)
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 96
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 23.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g