Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Betty Crocker recipe to die for!
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packet sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 60 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, flour, cocoa, almonds and extract until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into sixty 3/4-inch balls; wrap each around 1 milk chocolate candy. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Roll cookies in powered sugar. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Re-roll cookies in powdered sugar. Store tightly covered.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.