1/3 Photos of Chocolate Snickerdoodles
Who doesn't love a snickerdoodle? Well, here is a chocolate version - for all my card carrying chocoholic friends out there!! Prep time is not exact, and cook time is per cookie sheet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Beat 1 1/2 cups of sugar and butter until fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- 4Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa; mix well.
- 5In another bowl mix the 2 Tbs. sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in cinnamon mixture.
- 7Bake for 8-10 min or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (879 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 87.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g