A chewy, chocolatey cookie that's good for snacking. I adapted this from a ginger snap recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2and grease or spray a cookie sheet.
- 3In a large bown, mix together sugar, vegetable oil, and molasses.
- 4Combine remaining dry ingredients and stir until there are no more streaks.
- 5Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture and blend thoroughly.
- 6The mixture will be dry.
- 7Add just enough water, soy milk, or milk to form a very stiff dough.
- 8Drop by the heaping teaspoon onto the cookie sheet, leaving at least 1 1/2 inches between cookies, since they will expand.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes, then immediately transfer to a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Snaps
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g