Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Snap Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 6 tablespoons margarine (90g)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (50g)
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl cream sugar and margarine, beat in egg white.
- Add in coconut, chocolate chips, flour and milk, mix together.
- Fold in rice bubbles until ingredients are combined.
- Drop a dessert spoon of mixture onto baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Flatten each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Another offering from my [b]PAC 2007[/b] adoptee and I'm thrilled. Granted I love almost any treat including rice bubbles/crispies but these were really, really good. My one comment is they were not quite as good on the third day as the crispies hardened a bit and stood apart in texture from the rest of the cookie. I guess next time I'll have to share. :D