1/1 Photo of Chocolate Slice
So tempting!! Found the recipe in the 'Thursday' magazine that was at my doorstep today.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat sugar and butter well.
- 2Add cream and cocoa powder, mix well.
- 3Break the biscuits into small pieces and mix well.
- 4Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- 5Spread each portion lengthwise on a strip of foil, roll and twist the ends.
- 6Freeze the 2 logs for 3 hours.
- 7Slice it with the foil and remove the foil.
- 8Keep in the refrigerator until its ready to serve.
- 9Enjoy this dessert!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Slice
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: