Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
So tempting!! Found the recipe in the 'Thursday' magazine that was at my doorstep today.
- 4 packets Marie biscuits
- 2 cans plain cream
- butter, 1/4 th of a block
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Beat sugar and butter well.
- Add cream and cocoa powder, mix well.
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Spread each portion lengthwise on a strip of foil, roll and twist the ends.
- Freeze the 2 logs for 3 hours.
- Slice it with the foil and remove the foil.
- Keep in the refrigerator until its ready to serve.
- Enjoy this dessert!