1/1 Photo of Chocolate Skeleton Cookies
1 hr 6 mins
This chocolate cookie recipe is from Lila Loa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, shortening and sugar together.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Add baking powder and salt and mix again.
- 4Stir in the cocoa until well blended.
- 5Add flour 1 cup at a time.
- 6** IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE COOKIES RIGHT AWAY, ADD 3 1/2 cups flour. If you are going to “chill” the dough, or just wait for another day to make your cookies, STOP AT 3 cups.
- 7Roll out on lightly floured surface to 3/8 inch thickness and cut with cookie cutters.
- 8Bake at 375 F for 6 1/2 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.
- 9Using a #2 tip, pipe white frosting in skeleton patterns.
- 10Let frosting dry 24 hours before stacking.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Skeleton Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 127.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g