Recipe by RealDummy
This single serve cake is excellent for a sweet tooth and when one doesn't want to overeat. It is soft and delicious. You can actually increase the quantities to make a full cake. This recipe was developed by my mother when her oven broke :(
Top Review by francoroni
Very good and not too many calories either! I substituted apple sauce for the butter, and used 1/2 Tbsp instead of 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder. Also used brown rice flour and maple syrup.
- 1 tablespoon milk (at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 pinch baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bilk, butter, and sugar in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Add flour, cocoa and baking soda to the bowl. Mix so that there are no lumps.
- Microwave on high for 1 - 1:30 minutes (depends on the microwave- mine comes out in 1 minute). The cake will spring back on touch when done.
- Let stand for couple of seconds.
- Serve with chocolate sauce or just plain ice-cream. Enjoy.