Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Presented By: The Food Dude & Mary Loos
Make and share this Chocolate Silk Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Put remaining ingredients in food processor or blender and add melted chocolate.
- Process until very smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides.
- Pour filling into crust, smooth top and refrigerate until firm.
- (Best to make ahead of time to allow pie to set.).
- Serve topped with fresh fruit like strawberries, blackberries or raspberries.