Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Presented By: The Food Dude & Mary Loos
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust or 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package unsweetened chocolate
- 2 (10 ounce) packages soft silken tofu or 2 (10 ounce) packages firm silken tofu, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jarall-fruit seedless blackberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup honey
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Put remaining ingredients in food processor or blender and add melted chocolate.
- Process until very smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides.
- Pour filling into crust, smooth top and refrigerate until firm.
- (Best to make ahead of time to allow pie to set.).
- Serve topped with fresh fruit like strawberries, blackberries or raspberries.