Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No one will believe this silky, delicious pie includes healthful tofu! It is really luscious. I use MORI-NU brand of tofu and it seems to work best.
- Melt chips with syrup over very low heaat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- In food processor, blend both packages of tofu until smooth.
- With processor running on low, slowly pour in the chip mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into crust; chill for at least two hours or overnight.
- Spoon some raspberry or strawberry sauce onto a dessert plate; place a slice of pie on the plate and top with whipped cream, if desired.