2 hrs 10 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website and it appears to be different from the other posted recipes on Zaar. Submitted by TLBEUK - "This variation is made with silken tofu. It has all the flavor of the original, with no cholesterol, plus the nutritional benefits of soy protein." The cook time listed is for the refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled fat free sugar-free devil's food cookies
- 3 tablespoons soy margarine, melted
For the Filling
- 1Put cookie crumbs in the bottom of a lightly oiled 9" pie pan.
- 2Add melted soy margarine, and toss with a fork to blend.
- 3Press crumb mixture to the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan.
- 4Bake for 5 minutes to set.
- 5Remove from oven and let cool.
- 6In a blender, combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- 7Pour filling mixture into the crust.
- 8Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Silk Pie
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free devil's food cookies
soft silken tofu