Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website and it appears to be different from the other posted recipes on Zaar. Submitted by TLBEUK - "This variation is made with silken tofu. It has all the flavor of the original, with no cholesterol, plus the nutritional benefits of soy protein." The cook time listed is for the refrigeration time.
- Put cookie crumbs in the bottom of a lightly oiled 9" pie pan.
- Add melted soy margarine, and toss with a fork to blend.
- Press crumb mixture to the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes to set.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour filling mixture into the crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.