Chef #711393's Note:
This is just like the yummy chocolate silk pie served in my favorite restaurant. It melts in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cut up in small pieces
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares (1 oz.each)
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1Bake the pie shell according to directions. Coolthe pie shell.
- 2Combine next five ingredients in a pan. Cook, stirring, until chocolate melts. Cool. Fold in the whipped cream and put into pie shell.
- 3Make topping: Beat cream until it is thick and then add confectioners' sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Spread onto top of pie. Refrigerate before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Silk Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 830
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g