Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Got the recipe with the cookbook that came with my oven.
Top Review by Macbos
I think it was me not your recipe, but I had a huge disaster. My bowl was too small therefore the choc sauce overflowed like a muddy river onto the microwave turntable, it splattered & hit every surface of the microwave, it did however amuse my 6 year old! We then tried to eat some, but if play dough came in chocolate flavour, then I think that's what I made. I will give it a go in a MUCH larger pyrex bowl, then I shall re-rate it. Thanks for the recipe anyway!
- 60 g butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder, extra
- 2 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in a Pyrex pudding bowl.
- Melt for 45 seconds on HIGH.
- Stir in flour, sugar, cocoa, milk and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Combine brown sugar and extra cocoa.
- Sprinkle over pudding mixture.
- Pour boiling water over the mixture.
- Cook for 12-13 minutes on MEDIUM.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot with ice cream.