Recipe by Sonya01
Found this recipe on the simple savings website. Dried mangoes or papaya might be nice in this one to if you like them. Does not include setting time.
Top Review by KristinV
Very nice and SUPER easy. I made mine into single serve portions into patty pans. My only recommendation would be to use a bit more dried fruit or use a combination of dark and milk chocolate if you find dark chocolate alone too bitter.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricots, finely chopped or 1⁄4 cup other dried fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl, place over a pan of simmering water and stir frequently until the chocolate has melted.
- Fold in the rice bubbles, coconut and fried fruit and mix well.
- Tip onto a tray covered with a sheet of non stick baking paper and spread with a knife or spatula to a thin even layer. Neaten edges then refrigerate till set. Cut into squares.