Recipe by 894743
this is a chocolate sauce i got from helpwithcooking.com and i havent made it yet, but it sounds delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 30 g butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cadbury's cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together the milk, sugar, cocoa powder and cornflour with a whisk until a smooth paste has formed.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and heat over a medium heat until the mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and add the butter. Stir the butter until it melts and blends into the sauce mixture.
- Finally, add the vanilla essence and the cream and stir well.
- Serve the sauce warm with your favourite pudding.