Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is a chocolate sauce i got from helpwithcooking.com and i havent made it yet, but it sounds delicious!
- Blend together the milk, sugar, cocoa powder and cornflour with a whisk until a smooth paste has formed.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and heat over a medium heat until the mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and add the butter. Stir the butter until it melts and blends into the sauce mixture.
- Finally, add the vanilla essence and the cream and stir well.
- Serve the sauce warm with your favourite pudding.