Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy dessert to munch on while sipping on a cup of tea.
- 1.5 (11 ounce) packages vanilla wafers
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Most boxes of vanilla wafers are approximately 11 oz each. For this recipe, you’ll need to use 1 and 1/2 packages of vanilla wafers.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted butter, cocoa and a can of condensed milk.
- Add the crushed cookies to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Scoop out part of the mixture onto parchment paper or aluminum.
- Shape the cookie mixture into the shape of a log and wrap it tightly inside the parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Chill in the refrigerator or the freezer. When you’re ready to serve, sift some powdered sugar over the Chocolate Salami and slice into pieces.
- Cook time is how long you want to chill the chocolate roll.