Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the Weekend magazine's FOOD column. This is a five star hotel chef's personal recipe. The number of servings is a guesstimate. Enjoy:-)!
- 900 g melted white chocolate or 900 g milk chocolate
- 300 g soft butter
- 300 g sugar
- 8 egg yolks
- 360 g sliced almonds (roasted)
- 12 g mixed peel
- 360 g raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the butter and chocolate in a pan.
- Melt over low heat.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Add sugar and fold in egg yolks.
- Then, mix in the sliced almonds, raisins and mixed peel.
- Transfer the mixture to a plastic container.
- Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours before serving.