Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation of the White Russian that I've really liked lately, I've even used a little chocolate syrup or white chocolate liqueur too.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1 double old fashioned glass full ice
- 3 ounces milk or 3 ounces cream or 3 ounces half-and-half
- In a large mixing glass pour in your Vodka, Kahlua and Chocolate Liqueur.
- Fill your double old fashioned glass with ice.
- Pour in your alcohol.
- Top with either milk, cream or half and half.
- Swizzle for a bit, if you like and enjoy!
I made this with skim milk and it was delicious! I imagine that it's even better with cream!
This is wonderful & I plan on drinking alot of them. I'm so glad you posted it,because I was looking for something new and delish.And this really fits the bill.THANX