Chocolate Rum & Raisin Cheesecake
- Soak raising in rum, set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter: press firmly into springform pan, chill.
- Beat egg yolks and milk, sprinkle in gelatin and shisk. Stir constatny over low heat until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add coffee and chocolate chips, continue stirring over lowheat until mealted adn smooth. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, gradually beat in gelatin mixture, raisins adn rum.
- Chill until mixture mounds slightly when dropped froma spoon.
- Beat egg whites utnil stiff, but not dry: fold into gelatin mixture. POur into springform pan, chill until set, about 2-3 hours. When set, decorate with choclater curls and sprinkle with icing sugar if desired.