Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
No bake light cheesecake
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Soak raising in rum, set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter: press firmly into springform pan, chill.
- Beat egg yolks and milk, sprinkle in gelatin and shisk. Stir constatny over low heat until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add coffee and chocolate chips, continue stirring over lowheat until mealted adn smooth. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, gradually beat in gelatin mixture, raisins adn rum.
- Chill until mixture mounds slightly when dropped froma spoon.
- Beat egg whites utnil stiff, but not dry: fold into gelatin mixture. POur into springform pan, chill until set, about 2-3 hours. When set, decorate with choclater curls and sprinkle with icing sugar if desired.