Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
your mehod says to "gradually stir in milk" ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO MILK IN THE INGREDIENT LIST
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups light cream, chilled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 ounces unsweeten baking chocolate, broken in pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- In large microwave-safe bowl combine sugar and flour, gradually stir in milk.
- Blend in egg and baking chocolate pieces.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring frequently, just until mixture boils and thickens.
- Add rum extract, blend with wire whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Add light cream to chilled mixture, blend well.
- Freeze in 2-quart ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.