Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Not rum balls, but something a little different.
- 400 g condensed milk
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- almonds, chopped un-blanched
- almonds, toasted ground
- Put condensed milk and chocolate into a saucepan and heat gently until chocolate melts.
- Soften gelatine in the water, dissolve over hot water, add to chocolate mixture with the rum.
- Pour into a lightly wetted 7” square cake tin and let set overnight.
- Cut into 3 cm squares and decorate as desired by tossing in toasted ground almonds or chopped un-blanched almonds.