Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice Swiss treat
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups strong coffee
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped with 2 tablespoons sugar
- Blend the cocoa with the sugar. Gradually stir in the milk. Heat to a boiling point.
- Remove from the heat and add the coffee and the brandy.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Pour the cocoa mixture to make a glass two thirds full.
- Add about 1/4 cup whipped cream for each serving.
- Blend well and serve at once.
Delicious, delicious, delicious. I loved this rum delight. It was excellent. The coffee, cocoa and rum ratio was perfect. The whipped cream mellows everything out. I used Jamacian Blue Mountain Coffee and Havana Rum. Garnished with whipped cream and my favorite vanilla bean and coarse sugar grind. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7 for Witchin Kitchen.