Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Not for the faint of heart, this cake is super moist and full of flavor. You can make variations by adding different types of nuts omitting the raisins or whatever floats your boat.
- Put Raisins into the 3/4 C rum and let soak over night.
- Preheat Oven to 350F.
- Grease and Flour a Bundt pan.
- Put nuts evenly around the bottom of the pan.
- In large bowl mix Sugar, Yogurt, Oil and Eggs and mix well.
- Stir in Rum and Raisins.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly in Bundt pan
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Pull cake from oven and set aside.
- Put all Glaze ingredients into a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Boil for three minutes.
- Pour over still hot cake.
- Cool cake for 20 minutes.
- Invert and place on a plate.