If you are craving something sweet but don't want all the carbs, give this recipe a try. It can cure your sweet tooth/chocolate craving in a hurry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Spread the pecans on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
- 3Set aside to cool.
- 4Combine coconut, Splenda® and cocoa in a large mixing bowl.
- 5When the pecans have cooled a little, coarsely chop them in a food processor.
- 6Add the pecans to the coconut mixture.
- 7Melt the butter.
- 8Mix the rum with the melted butter and stir into the combined ingredients.
- 9Place egg white powder in a small bowl and add the warm water.
- 10Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes, until frothy and dissolved.
- 11Mix the egg whites into the combined ingredients.
- 12Form the mixture into little balls.
- 13Leave the candies on a baking sheet for about an hour to dry.
- 14Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Rum Balls (Sugar-Free, Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 10.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: