- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup rum
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs, pecans, sugar, rum and corn syrup.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Line a tray with wax paper.
- Place balls on a tray and refrigerate until cold.
- In a double boiler, using hot water, melt chocolate.
- Let it cool a little.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate with only a thin coat.
- Roll in candy sprinkles.
- Place balls on waxed paper lined tray until chocolate is set.
- Serve your dad on Father's Day!