Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Taken from a Facebook group. Cook time is chill time
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Malibu rum
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup coconut
- Melt the chocolate on the stove, mix in remaining ingredients except coconut.
- I find it easier to roll after it sits in the fridge overnight.
- Roll into balls, size of your choice, and roll in fine ground Coconut.
- Store in freezer.
Great rum balls !!! The malibu rum flavor was fantastic. Made recipe as posted, and wouln't change a thing. Easy to make, and one delish recipe. Made for PRMR tag.
Fabulous Rum Balls! It's fudgy, it's easy/quick to make and so delicious! After melting the choc in the microwave, I used the food processor in chopping the pecans, cookies and mixing them all together. Keeper! Thanks for posting this, Sam #3.
Excellent! I like that these are so easy! I used the chocolate creme Oreo's and they are fantastic. I should have done them them night before, but I guess I didn't read that part, so i just put them in the back part of the fridge for a couple of hours and then rolled them and covered them with coconut and that worked just fine. I love the coconut rum flavor!