Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This recipe comes from Kraft Food and Family magazine. I love cheesecake and chocolate, so to me this sounds amazing! Enjoy!
- 24 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut into 32 squares to serve. Store leftover dessert squares in refrigerator.
These were rich and delish, but impossible to cut. Lots of the mixture stuck to the knife and they looked terrible. I tried three different knives and a spatula, but they all made a mess. The taste, however, was unaffected and they were gobbled up and moaned over at Easter dinner.