1/1 Photo of Chocolate Roulade With Griottines
Griottines and cream encased in a chocolate sponge roll - the perfect dessert for any occasion. Griottines are a type of Morello cherry steeped in liqueur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk egg white and gently add sugar. Add egg yolk and mix.
- 2Sieve flour and fold in with cocoa powder.
- 3Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spread on mixture.
- 4Pre-heat oven to 200C and bake for approx 12 minutes Top should be dry.
- 5Whisk whipping cream and spread onto cold sponge after removing greaseproof paper.
- 6Add Griottines and roll sponge.
- 7Present on a plate topped with Griottines.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Roulade With Griottines
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 230.7 mg
- Sodium 45.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g